SERVICES AVAILABLE AT NORTHWOODS FAMILY MEDICINE
Northwoods Family Medicine is a comprehensive primary care clinic, offering a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages. Dr. Greathouse and PA-C Smith have practiced in the Wasilla area for several years and have built many relationships with specialists in the area and in Anchorage who they can refer patients to when additional services are needed. Your health care will be coordinated with all of your medical service providers to ensure continuity of care and a total wellness approach to your health needs.
Some of the services provided at Northwoods Family Medicine include:
- Annual Physicals
- School / Sports Physicals
- DOT Exams
- FAA Basic Medical Exam
- Minor Illnesses, such as: colds, flu, respiratory infections, ear infections, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Wellness and Preventative Medicine
- Well-Baby/Child Exams
- Chronic Conditions such as: Diabetes, Hypertension, Cholesterol and Asthma
- Minor procedures such as: toenail removal, wart and mole removal, etc.
- Cancer Screenings
- Travel Exams
- Adult and Child Vaccinations- including Flu, Hepatitis A, B and C, PPD, TB, Chicken Pox, etc.
If you need something that you don’t see here, just call (907) 357-9400 and ask.